I wish I had some samples to show you

Unfortunately I've been working too hard on Girl Scouts, Crop for the Cure, Workshops, and more. I could show you the make n take we did at the workshop last week. Really cute idea that's a matchbook scrapbook. I would love to do it at your workshop so contact me today and we'll pick a date.

I've been placing orders and doing a lot of interacting with people.

Don't forget that my crop for the cure is July 23rd. I've been getting emails, phone calls and bumping into people around town who are asking if there's still spots available. There are but act quick! I need to have goodie bags and more ready for the event and a final head count by the 18th would be nice. :)

I'm leaving for Convention on the 11th. I'll be gone a week but would love to hear from you. Friend me on Facebook and you can see what I'm seeing.

I also wanted to let you all know that I'm having a class on July 19th. It's Mystery Hostess Night and I can't wait to show you the awesome card we are going to do. Check back tomorrow and I'll give you a sneak peak.

That's it for now. Talk to you soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!