MDS Delta Woods and Water pages



Just wanted to share these three pages from my digital studio. All I did was click and drag pictures into the prefab pages. These pics are from my cell phone. Do you have a lot of digital photos that you wish were in albums? I can make this book and print it for $20. Add pages if you want. Move them around. Delete images you don't want. It's so easy to use. Contact me today because there's a special deal this month to get the software and other great Stampin' Up! product. If you have other software there's other downloads and bundles of downloads that you can use with other software that's on sale this month. Visit http://www.mydigitalstudio.net/ to see all the new stuff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!