3rd Annual Crop for the Cure

Oh no! It's been a while since I posted. I guess I've been a little busy. Luckily I have a moment right now before kids come home from school to get some stuff done.

Today I went around town trying to get donations for my fundraiser that I'm doing in July. It's a scrapbooking crop for the cure. Normally held in Mobile by my friend Melissa, this year is going to be held in Daphne by me. My downline Francesca is organizing it too and my other downline members are designing classes to be held at the event. I can't wait! You can visit the blog for the event here.

Let's see what else I can show you right now. Hmmm....

Just threw this together for you. I wanted to use a new stamp set from the Summer Mini Catalog. I love this set! (It has a turtle in it. Hee hee.) But I love the surfboards too. I didn't have a set with that yet so I figure it's a good one to get. I stamped it on vellum, torn some Crumb Cake (Hey, I got it right!), punched a sun, added twine and a saying and there you go.

Here's a picture of my girls being eaten by a bear.


We went to the Delta Woods and Water Expo this weekend and had so much fun. They got to pet an oppossum, a snake and other critters. They also had a ropes course and a delta boat ride. I even did the rope bridge.


It's scarier than it looks.



There's a gator in this picture. We took the boat ride and were able to see the gator, an osprey and a bald eagle.  It was such a fun day.  
That's it for now. Hope you are having a blessed one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!