SWAPS!

I just had to show off the swap I made for my demo meeting. Jeannette and Linda had some great swaps too but I'll just show mine today.


Of course when I made this swap everything on it was current but now the paper and the felt is sold out. At least you can still get the Charming set. :)

Here's some unstampin' stuff to tell you about. My turtle that I thought laid 10 eggs really laid 14 eggs. I can't believe it! But I did find another turtle yesterday in the habitat and then later in the morning I found 3 more. I think that's a world record or something. LOL. Here's a picture of the newest baby. I named her Polka Dot.



She's so cute! I wanted to find all the babies at the same time and take a picture of them all but I can't find them all. LOL. Maybe tomorrow morning I will.

Happy Stampin' and turtle watching!

Comments

Mandy Grant said…
that is sooo pretty! Can't wait to see your convention swaps!
Dawn said…
What a cute turtle!
Found you and following from Stampin' Connection
Dawn
http://dawningdesgins.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!