I love Stampin' Up!

Okay so you might be wondering why I'm so in love with Stampin' Up! It's true that I love to stamp and create cards and Stampin' Up! makes all that easy. But I have to say that the reason I love them today is because they brought back some of my favorite In Colors! I am so excited about this! I'm sure there are some favorites that you loved and wished for them to never retire. You may have even stocked up on paper and bought the reinkers for your ink pads, like I did. LOL. Well now you'll be able to restock some of those colors again.

Who loved Baja Breeze??? Who was so sad to see it retire??? Who is screaming ME!!! Well guess what...Baja Breeze will be coming back. So will Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi (I know!!!), River Rock (totally!!!). Plus a few In Colors from this year: Melon Mambo, Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry. WOO HOO!!!

Here's a little something I made with Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette and a little Wasabi!


I used my two step bird punch for the first time too. I love it! I had some left over Baja Breeze Designer Paper too so I used it for the wing. I've been wanting to make some thank you cards so I used the stamp set called Thank You Kindly. It's a great set to have for only $12.95.

I've been playing around with my ornament punch too. I thought you couldn't order it anymore but apparently you can. So if you didn't have a chance to get it before and you still want it let me know.

Here's a rose that I made using the punch. 

It was totally easy to make. I sponged some Riding Hood Red on the Pretty In Pink petals. I rolled the sides up using my piercing tool. I used sticky tape to keep it attached together. Made some leaves out of Wild Wasabi and used the crimping tool to give them some texture. Easier than actually growing real roses. LOL.

Post a comment to let me know what you think. :)

Happy Stampin'!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!