Happy Birthday To Me!

Today is my birthday and I decided that since I'm always making cards and never sending them I might as well make a card for myself. LOL. I don't have to send and I can keep it forever since it's to me. :)

You already know that some of my favorite In Colors are coming back. I thought I would put together three colors that haven't been together yet with a color that is retiring. I also wanted to use a turtle since I love turtles. Here's what I came up with:



What do you think? Colors: Wild Wasabi, Tangerine Tango, Baja Breeze and the one retiring is Close To Cocoa. 

I would have used a Wild Wasabi marker to hellp color the turtle but they didn't make those two years ago. Oh wait! Starting in July there will be markers for all In Colors! Woo Hoo! Since Wild Wasabi will be a core color it'll have a marker too.

I also created the Christmas Card we'll be making on the 18th. Lookie:



Remember to RSVP if you want to come to my class. I hope you all have a blesssed day and Happy Stampin'!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!