Working on Swaps for Convention

Just to let you all know that I'm working on swaps for Convention. Hopefully I'll get them done in time. I only have a week and a half. Plus I need to get busy with other things like painting. The laundry is piling up and not putting itself away.

On top of all this I am getting quotes for a pool to be put in. I really have wanted a pool for so long. I want to make my backyard an oasis. Someplace to go to relax and unwind.

Maybe I'll make a fun "oasis" type card to cheer me up. LOL.

I'll post pictures soon.

Don't forget the deal of the week is the Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware. It's on sale for only $18.99! I'll make something with it and show you how cute it is. :)

Happy Stampin!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!