Father's Day Cards and photos from Game Day


This is a little late but thought you might want to see the cards I made for Steve and his dad.





I got them tickets to see the BayBears play in Mobile. So I thought the baseball theme to the cards would be a great idea. The girls wanted to put glitter. LOL.


Here are the girls at the game with their dad and grandpa.




They had a lot of fun! It was their first baseball game and we stayed til the end and watched the fireworks. It was a late night but they did really good.


As for stamping...I've been busy making invitations for parties. If you need some for a birthday or retirement party or any occassion let me know. I'm able to make them for $2 a card.


Here's one I made for my friend's daughter's birthday.






I also made this card for a dear friend of mine. She had me paint some paintings for her and I wanted to make something special to thank her for it. I haven't sent it to her yet but I'm sure she won't mind seeing it here first.





Isn't it great!? I love how much dimension it has. I'm thinking this might be a great swap to make for convention. LOL. If I can get it all done. I only have a month until I leave for Utah. Yikes! Plus I'm going to make some book marks for the crop for the cure I'm going to on the 18th. So much to do and so little time.
Here's the Deal of the week for Stampin' Up! The scallop edge punch is only $10.95. That saves $5 off the regular price. It's only good this week and then a new deal will be posted on Monday. So order it today!
Hope you get some stampin' fun in soon. Don't forget to visit my website to see when my next event is planned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!