Fun Crop in Mobile Yesterday

I have to say a BIG Thank You to Melissa for hosting the crop in Mobile yesterday. She organized a wonderful day for scrapbookers. I enjoyed getting to know so many talented ladies. Plus there were so many great door prizes, food, vendors, demonstrations and more. I am glad that Melissa had me come out and show off some of Stampin' Up!s products.

Melissa's walk for the cure will be in October. If you haven't donated yet you can go to http://mobilecrop.blogspot.com. There's a link on the right showing how to donate.

At the crop I got to know a few ladies and some who had overcome breast cancer. It's amazing how much early detection helps in the fight. If you find a lump or are concered about something always contact your doctor and insist on further tests if anything looks inconclusive.

If I can post some pics I will. Until next time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!