Marker Club Cards

Well I meant to post these cards sooner. Here's what we did last month for Marker Club.





Aren't they great!? I really liked showing how to color the tree with the markers and then spritzing the rubber with some water. It makes the tree look more like a water color then a stamped image. You can tell your friends that you are a true artist. LOL.

June is the last month for our Marker Club. If you or anyone you know is interested in receiving all the markers, paper and hostess benefits for the new catalog please contact me. I'll start a new Marker Club when we get 4 people to join.

Sneak Peak!! The new In Colors for our Fall/Winter Catalog will have markers. Yes we'll have even more options for coloring, stamping and creating with the new In Colors. I really like the new colors and I'll be getting them in about a week. So if anyone wants to come "play" let me know. LOL.

Summertime is turning out to be a busy time for my girls and I. We went to the movies at the Rave on Tuesday, we've had several playdates, a camp out, sleepovers and more. At this rate summer will be over before we know it. :(

I have been busy with some art projects. Painting is a true passion for me and I've been creating some wonderful art for a few friends. I hope they will treasure them as much as I enjoyed painting them. I'll post pictures of them when I get them done.

That's it for now. Happy Stampin'!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!