Bermuda Bay Color Focus

Hello again! I'm so excited because I got my Stampin' Up! order yesterday and I have a new stamp set to play with and new In Colors to play with. I decided to start with Bermuda Bay. It's a beautiful teal color and I think it's perfect for Summer!

I thought I would make this elegant wedding card using our textured Manhattan Flower plate. It's simple but I think it's lovely. The white taffeta ribbon adds the perfect touch.

The ink and cardstock are the new Bermuda Bay color.

Here's another card using a level 2 hostess set from our current catalog. I have wanted to play with this set for a while but didn't earn it until just recently. What do you think?


I love that you can use our punches for this set and that you can pop the image up with dimensionals. I think the Just Jawing set complements it well. I use the new In Color marker to fill in the eyes and then sprinkled Dazzaling Diamonds on them.


I'm really liking the white taffeta ribbon too. I seem to use it more and more lately. The great thing about it is you can die it any color you want. I like it white though.


Here's a great card my friend and fellow demo Linda made. Isn't it beautiful??? I still don't have this stamp set or the oval scallop punch. But I do have the top note which I couldn't live without.



Unfortunately I needed to make a sympathy card for a friend that lost her dog. She had the dog for a couple months and Pebbles seemed to have a little intestinal problem. She tried to get her better with many vet visits. During this time she would come over to our yard and play with Trapper. Trapper LOVED Pebbles. She was his favorite girlfriend in the neighborhood. So we were very sad to hear that she ended up in emergancy one night and the problem was so bad that they had to put her down. We will miss her so much.

Here is the card I made her.


I used shimmery white cardstock and a retired wheel with dog paws on it. I think her foot prints will always be on our hearts. She was such a sweet dog.

On a lighter note I have to say that today is a very relaxing day. I have no where to be and not doing any chores. We are having friends over later but the house is pretty neat and we're doing burgers outside. I still should go get dressed though. LOL.

Hope you are enjoying your summer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!