Another summer day

Yes I feel the days passing too quickly. Here it is the middle of June (almost) and I've not yet relaxed on a vacation of any sort. I did get to enjoy spending time yesterday with my friend and downline Linda. She has a fantastic pool in her yard and we enjoyed playing, splashing and relaxing in it. I wish I had a pool. So jealous.

But anyway...My girls and the neighbors kids were here at the house today and they played really well together but ended up making a mess of the house. I did get them all to clean up the toys and put away things they were done playing with. But during all this my lovely daughter got gum on her ballet outfit. That made me upset enough to take away the gum from everyone. I did use peanut butter to get the gum out of the outfit so I shouldn't be too mad.

I also figured out that my sweet girl, Jessica, can be paid in M & Ms to do things. So I had her unload the dish washer and she helped get the laundry out of the dryer and moved things from the washer to the dryer. (Saves my back a lot!)

I'm just waiting for my dear hubby to come home so we can go cell phone shopping. Mine has completely died on me. So we'll be getting new phones and a new plan. Hopefully I'll get a new iPhone. Those are sooooo cool!

I also washed the dog today, did laundry, made beds, and painted some. No new cards though. Sorry. I'll try to get creative and do something for you all. I should show you the great card Linda Smith made for our swap. I love it!

Happy Stampin'!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!