Mother's Day Tote Bag and Card

Here's a picture of the tote bag and card that I designed for the Mother's Day class on May 8th. My Up upline, Mandy, gave me the directions to make it and I thought it would look cute with the SAB designer paper. I even added a tag punched with the heart punch.



You can fill the pockets with candy or gift cards or pictures of your kids. It's a great gift idea for any occasion. I'm thinking of making a cute one for a girl's birthday coming up soon.



If you aren't fortunate to be in the marker club this time I'll share the two cards we did last night. Steve thought the first try at the bird card was a little plain. I am an artist and I just couldn't let that slide. So I jazzed it up a bit. Which one do you like?


I really like this card a lot. I used Kiwi Kiss, Pretty In Pink and Barely Banana. I also decided not to horde the Silver Hodgepodge Hardware anymore and we used the flower with some ribbon. I'll send out the instructions to those that came yesterday.


That's it for today. I will play today with the new pack of paper I got from the Mini Catalog and hopefully make something great with it.

Happy Stampin'!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!