Here's some great new cards I've made lately

Sorry to be away so long but I've been very busy lately. My two girls are now on summer break and I'll be able to do more stamping, painting and blogging. LOL.

Here's the tote I made Amanda for her graduation. I think it's great that she loves what I make her so much. She kept asking me, "How did you make this???" She loved the rainbow. I did have to use one of her stamps to make it since SU! doesn't have a rainbow stamp. The theme of her graduation was rainbows.

For her teacher I made a cute card that had a road trip theme. I was glad we had a stamp set for this one. I used the Just Beachy stamp set from the mini catalog. She's actually leaving on a road trip with her family for three weeks. She has 5 kids so I think she's going to go a little crazy. LOL.

Here's the tote I made her. The class chipped in and gave her some spending money for her trip and I filled the tote with fun travel size things like bandaides, sewing kit, facial wipes, cough drops, etc. She loved it!


Here's a few of the cards I've been making lately. Hope you like them. I'm thinking about having a brayer technique class. I know it will be fun to teach you all how to make beautiful sunsets, skylines, and more. I just need to hone my own skills first.




This last one I haven't turned into a card yet. I like it though. I got inspired by the sunset last night on the way home from Chick-fil-a. The clouds and the sky were so pretty. I used barely banana, pretty in pink and baja breeze to make the sky and added basic grey clouds.

Hope you have a great summer day! Happy Stampin'!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!