Happy Mother's Day!

My sweet husband cooked me breakfast, made coffee for me and brought it to me in bed this morning. He also cleaned up after cooking and made French Onion Soup for lunch. I'm so being spoiled! But to top it all off he even stamped me a card and I LOVE IT!!! Lookie!


Isn't he so talented? Maybe I should try to sign him up as a demo. LOL. I'd probably get really jealous though because he'd be stealing my customers. (Who wouldn't want to stamp with a handsome man???)


I'm so lucky to be blessed with my family. I wish that my mommy was still here but I know that I was blessed to be raised by my wonderful mom and that I felt so loved and cared for by her. I just hope I can be as loving and caring to my own two girls.
I love them so much and today I realize how special I am to them. Amanda came home last week from school and took her book bag to her room and told me not to follow her. She had a gift for me that she made and was waiting to give it to me until today. So this morning she ran and got it from her room and brought it to me. It's a beautiful picture of her and she painted a frame around it and put ladybug stickers on it. Plus she wrote a cute story about us and drew a picture of her and me together. I love it so much!


I hope each of you are having a wonderful Mother's Day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!