Valentine class







I had lots of classes for Valentines this year. Two of the classes were for kids to make treat bags. Amanda's came out good and she stamped them by herself.















Grandpa got this cute truck for Valentine's Day. Actually it was two days after Valentine's because the girls misplaced it and we couldn't find it until Monday.


















Michelle Huggins had a great idea for donating some cards to the nursing home. Kella works at a nursing home so we gave them to her to take to work. Here's some of the cards we did. We donated over 30 cards! Both Michelle and Kella helped design and make the cards one night. I know a few of you wanted to do it as well but the days to get together didn't work out for everyone.
































I wanted to make this You Rock! card to send to my dear friends. I hope they liked it. They really do ROCK! LOL.

That's it for now!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!