Starter Kit on sale until the end of March

Just wanted to make it clear about the starter kit promotion that Stampin' Up! is offering right now until the end of March. If you want to know what comes in the starter kit I've posted the list (that I got from another demo's website). It was written so well that I had to copy it. LOL.

What comes in the Kit? The Starter kit contains $335 worth of products for 199.00 - and now you can take 15% off to make it $169.


- You choose 5 stamp sets, this price or lower: 21.95, 30.95, 27.95, 35.95, and a bonus 47.95 (until March 31).
- One regular wheel 6.50
- A handle for your wheel
- Choose your ink cartridge color for wheel
- Full box of pastels (49 colors)
- 2 packs of assorted cardstock (choose your color group) 72 sheets total
- Pack of white or vanilla cardstock - 40 sheets
- Snail adhesive (refillable)
- Choose a 20.95 Décor Element (vinyl)
- Stampin’ Scrub and mist cleaner (a must for any stamper!)
- Versamark pad (clear ink used for watermarks or embossing)
- 3 Blender Pens
- 5 classic ink pads, your choice of color
- Tons of business supplies like a box of 8 catalogs, mini catalogs, our Demonstrator magazine and order forms.

Doesn't that sound like a deal?! Like I said before, I would so sign up again just to get all the stuff for so cheap! The best thing is that you join my growing group and learn all the details of Stampin' Up! I get all the inside scoops, discounts on preordering sets for upcoming mini's, sharing my hobby with friends and learning more about my hobby through convention, Stampin' Up!'s magazine, online videos, audio conferences with Shelli and other demos, other demos in my monthly demo meetings and more.

So check out the video on my Stampin' Up! website and I'm sure you'll feel the samy way I do. That you just love Stampin' Up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!