Club meeting was so much fun!

Isn't it always so much fun?? LOL. We had few new faces last night. Christy came all the way from Mobile to stamp with us. I hope we weren't too rowdy for her. My hubby made martinis. A little too strong actually.


We also got a new member Veronica. She is so much fun and I know our group will love having her around.


Another thing we decided was that the marker club is going to start next month. We finally got everyone together and we'll be meeting the last Thursday of every month. So our first meeting will be March 26. Class is at 6:30pm. We'll be making 5 cards and will learn a new technique with markers each class. See my Stampin' Up! website for more details.





Here is the cute hostess set that I made for Carla. For those of you who don't know Carla she sells Creative Memories. I really wanted this frame for putting small scrapbook pages in. Since Carla likes scrapbooking I thought I would use the new Build-a-fairytale die punched art to make a cute page for her to display. Isn't it precious???!!! I know. I really did a good job on this. I didn't even have anything to case from it on http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/.


Here's the hostess gift that I gave to Christine on Wednesday night for hosting a stamp-a-stack. That was so much fun and a great girls night out for all of us. It's one of the many ways of running a Stampin' Up! business. You can hold classes, workshops, clubs and camps. It's just a fun way to share your love of stamping and creating.


If you want to find out more about becoming a demo click on the link at the left. There's a great video to watch and right now you get 15% off the starter kit plus a free stamp set. I think it's a great deal. (I'd sign up again if I could. LOL)


Happy Stampin'!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!