Spending time designing today




I had so much fun at the Half Day Regional in Jackson, MS. My friends Michelle and Linda came too. We made two great make n takes and learned lots of great tips for using Crystal Effects. Plus we got more swaps! I'll post some when I get a chance.








My kids stayed home today from school and I got to do some designing. Here's the card for our Martini Monday class.

Isn't it just great??? I also made two others to show off what the stamp set can do. I love it and I'm so glad I got it. Now I need to work on my Thanksgiving class and making gifts to sell at my church bazaar.
Here's the make n take we did at Regionals. I'm thinking of making these for the bazaar to sell.


I re designed it using the big shot to make the cute little bird. Here's a pic of it. I hope you enjoy seeing my new creations.



Happy Stampin'!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!