Here's some great Christmas Cards

This is me! Stamp class at my house is so much fun. I love it when it's covered in glitter. :) Takes weeks to get it all up but then I know it's time for another glitter class.



I thought I'd post the cards we made a couple months ago on this blog because it's much easier to download to this website then my Stampin' Up! website. So here's some great pictures of the cards everyone made.

Brynn used the All Lined Up stamp set. It's really cute and she does a lovely job with her cards.



Carla used the Crab and Company set. It's so perfect for us here on the Gulf Coast. I used this set last year to make my Christmas cards.






Cecilia made these beautiful cards using the Wonderous Gift stamp set. (And borrowing So Swirled from Vanessa for one card).




Kella got retro on me and brought a stamp set from years ago. But I was able to look it up in an old catalog and design some great cards for her to make.







Sharon made these cards look like works of art. She is an artist and you can tell she's very creative. She used the stamp set A Wish For Peace.





Susan made these terrific cards with the Cardinal stamp set in the Holiday Mini catalog. Her watercolor technique put mine to shame. She's also a local artist. She did give me some tips on making my color brighter. More color, less water.





Vanessa was my most daring stamper doing lots of embossing. It paid off too. Her So Swirled Christmas cards sparkled and shined. I love them!

Thanks to everyone who came to the class and helped me get my creative juices flowing. It was a challenge to create 5 different cards for 7 different stamp sets. But I pulled it off and everyone loved the layouts.

Now I just need to design my Christmas cards for this year and get busy stamping. Check my Stampin' Up! Website for dates that I'm having open houses for Christmas cards. RSVP and let me know if you can make it to one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!