Finally made thank you notes


My husband will now be able to send thank you notes to his friends that gave him gifts for his birthday. These were super easy to make using the Cute and Curly bundle stamp set and punch. I think they are very Cute and Curly. LOL.
Well today I'm home with my two kids. There was school today but Amanda got sick last night so I kept her home. She's sitting on the sick couch and watching Go Diego Save the dinosaurs. Once in a while she cries and says she doesn't feel better. I called the doc to ask if it's related to the flu mist she got last Monday. We'll wait to see what she says.
I'm also preparing for the Martini Class I'm doing tonight. I would cancel except that I have a lot of ladies coming. My husband will be able to take care of Amanda if he needs to.
Oh I'm also making some more cards with the top note. I love this die! I can cut 4 of them at the same time and it saves time with designing the card. Just slap the top note on some cardstock and add some ribbon and it's done.
I'll post more later. Amanda is calling me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!