Join Paper Pumpkin today!

 




Have you tried Paper Pumpkin before? New subscriptions get 50% off the first two months. I have to say these kits are amazing. I have loved getting the red boxes in the mail every month. I'm glad that Stampin' Up! started this program because I really like to make quick cards, bags, boxes, frames, etc. Everything you need is in the box. Pick me as your demonstrator and I'll start a special reward for those who are receiving their monthly kits. It may be a roll of washi tape, rhinestone embellishments or ribbon. So sign up today and get started being creative.

Here's some samples of past kits.



When you subscribe you can get refill kits of any past Paper Pumpkin kits. Visit my website to enroll today.

https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/signup/

Make sure you pick me as your demonstrator.

Have a blessed and creative day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!