Enroll for just $99 and get $150!



This deal is amazing!!! But just for a short time. Now until August 28th! So don't wait! Start saving with the starter kit that's just $99 plus tax. Shipping is FREE. Pick out $150 online and submit your order. It's that easy. And since you are joining as a demonstrator you'll get to pick anything from the Big Catalog AND the Holiday Mini! So start filling out your wish list!

Another perk of enrolling in the discount program is that you get 30% off  your first qualifying order ($150 or more) within the first 45 days.

Even if you are not planning to hold parties you can still be a demonstrator. As long as you reach $300 in sales in a quarter you'll remain active and have access to all the online trainings, technique videos, promotions, Stampin' Success magazine, and more.

When you join my team you'll get special drawings as well. I have a top ten card of the month, drawings for a $30 gift card and Free ribbon, buttons, etc. Another amazing thing I do is host a trip just for those in my downline that have promoted to the next level, recruited more demonstrators, or achieved top sales for 5 months. This year's trip is to the Grand Hotel and I'm so excited to give back to my team. I would love for you to be a part of this growing group. We focus on helping others and blessing those around us.

Have questions? Please contact me! I will help you fill out the IDA over the phone.

Visit my website at: www.jackiebarfield.stampinup.net

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!