Party Favors

So it's your turn to host Thanksgiving this year. Great! You'll have to clean the house, cook a turkey, make a pie and do a little something special for each guest. How about handmade favors using the Fancy Favor Box die. This box is so fast and easy to make. I spent more time making up the front embellishments than I did putting together the box.


I also include some other designs for making gifts for Christmas. A cute little box that holds a chocolate. Birgit gave me one similar to this and I followed the template and made a Christmas one.


Of course the gorgeous ornament that's on the cover of the Mini Catalog makes an amazing embellishment to any gift and they can hang it on their tree too.

 
I hope you can come to my Nov. 3 class on Christmas projects. It will be fun and lots of great ideas you can duplicate at home.

Take care and God Bless!

Jackie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!