Christmas tags

Oh I was inspired by something I saw on Pintrest today and so here is what I made:



If you like this tag we will be making it at my Christmas Projects class on November 3rd. Haven't signed up yet? You can do so on my website under events.

Here are some other fun projects I've been doing recently.

This is my first ever easel card. I liked the swirls on the background. I used several different sets and a retired wheel. Those google eyes work great! They fit perfectly into the eyes of the bat.



Here's another Halloween project I did a while back but just got them laminated. (Thanks Flora!)


I made 22 cards (two are the same). This is for my girl scout troop to play at our Halloween party. Yes I stamped each card by hand using markers. Crazy huh? It only took a couple hours and after laminating them I'll be able to use them year after year.

Stamp set: Spooky Bingo Bits




I hope you enjoyed todays projects. Come back again!

Jackie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!