Ice cream cards

My upline and friend Mandy has done a lot of cute cards with the Sweet Scoops Stamp set. Check it out here: Mandy's Blog

I hope everyone is busy making some cute cards for me to see. Don't forget that this Friday is punch club. I'm still thinking of something wonderful for you all to make. Remember it's 3 cards, pick a punch of your choice and 2 yards of ribbon for just $25. RSVP if you are coming.

I want to post something that I've created but I've actually been organizing all my new colors. All the papers in the right place, all the new ink pads, all the markers in the carrying case. It's still semi crazy in my craft room but at least all the retired colors are removed. I wonder what I should do with those retired markers???Maybe I'll turn them into gifts for my wonderful customers. I'll have to think about that one. LOL.

Hope to see some creative cards from you soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!