New Stampin' Up! products and rubber

I just had to try out these new Sweet Treat cups we sell. They can be used with candy, buttons, glitter, liquid (although I don't know how they do that), and many more ideas that I haven't thought of yet.

So here's a Halloween card I made with the stamp set Sweet Centers. I filled the cup with candy corn. I think this would be perfect to give to kids at school in Jessica's or Amanda's class. I love how it says EEK you're sweet. To punch out the center you need the 1 3/4" circle punch.

I really like it but might try embossing the images with some black embossing powder. Make the black stand out more. I had to reink my black ink pad for the first time. I think it's because I usually leave it out and forget to close it. LOL. But still I had it for over two years.
Since I had the Sweet Centers stamp set out I thought I would make another card with it but not use the cup. I still used the punch though. Lookie:
Isn't it so cute? I thought I'd used bold bright colors for it. I had some buttons and brads in Green Galore so thats what I used for accessories. Tied some ribbon and there you have it. I made three circles with the punch and then used the punch to remove part of the circle on the green and pink ones. I also did a masking job with some post-it notes so I could sponge brilliant blue on the inside and then melon mambo on the outside. Hope you like it.
Last but not least is this cute treat bag for Trapper.
I'm getting a booth at the BARC for the Cure in Loxley on the 19th. So I thought I would make these cute little bags to sell. I love the little dog hanging on the skeleton's leg. The bite marks are made with the scallop circle punch. I put 6 treats in the cello bag. I was thinking that $6 would be good to charge but I thought I could fit more treats in the bag. So maybe I'll only charge $3. Let me know what you think.
That's it for now. I'll post more soon. Happy Stampin'!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!