Happy Forth of July

I just received this beautiful card in the mail from one of my downline, Kimberly. She's very talented!


She used the stamp set Work of Art. It is a work of art. I love it.

Stampin' Up! has a monthly kit that I signed up for and it is perfect for the Forth of July. Check out these pinwheels.




You can use the cello bags to fill with treats or just make the pinwheels and decorate with them.

Visit www.mypaperpumpkin.com to sign up for this monthly kit. Each month is a different kit. I can't wait to see what I'll get this month. Sign up before the 9th to receive this month's kit. Usually arrives by the 15th. Cost is $19.95 and includes shipping. Tax is extra.

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful Forth of July.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!