Hello! I'm starting to do a monthly scope for card making. Want to join? Make sure you follow me on Periscope so you'll be invited to watch. It's a fun interactive way to participate in my class without having to fly, drive or teleport from your location. LOL. I'll be starting the scope around 7:15pm Central Time. I hope you can check it out. Replay will be available for 24 hours. We'll be making that cute Valentines Card. Have a blessed day! Jackie
Have you signed up for Paper Pumpkin yet? Make sure you do it by October 10 to get the PINK box and help stamp out breast cancer. It's something that we all can do plus get an amazing stamp set with a kit to put together. Have fun while helping a very important cause.
Learn to make amazing backgrounds with salt, ink and water. Class is Tuesday, October 20, 6:30pm. Here's a few samples using it. If you can't make it to my Tuesday class I do a repeat on Wednesday at 10am. See ya then. Jackie
Comments