My Stamp-a-ma-jig with Work of Art

 
We did this card at my last card class. It's using the masking technique and the Stamp-a-ma-jig. I don't use it much but it really is important if you want to use the chevron stamp out of the set Work of Art.
 
Here's the step by step:

 
Cut out a piece of cardstock and a piece of copy paper 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 then layer them and run them through the Big Shot with a shaped framelet or die. I used the Hearts framelets.

 
Next put the cardstock on your Whisper White Card base securing it with Post Its. I made up a spray using Rose Red and rubbing alcohol. Spritz the heart shape then remove the cardstock.
 
Attached the copy paper over the sprayed base, lining up the hearts. Secure with Post It notes again.

 
Stamp your image on the clear plastic and then line it up on your card. Remove the clear sheet and then stamp. I stamped the image several times without reinking to get the ambry look. Remove the copy paper and your base should look like this:

 
Decorate how you want and then give it to someone you love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!