Quick and Easy Easter Cards

Who likes to send cards on Easter? I do! But I hate having to go to the store to buy them and then search for the perfect one. Then later to find out that card cost $7. Yikes! I rather sit down and make some handmade cards for my friends and family. I know you would like to receive one wouldn't you?

It's not too soon to start planning for your Easter cards.

Here's one I made for my Open House. It's quick and easy to make. Plus it's unique in shape and fun to create.


Using some punches, oval framelits (129381) and new fringe scissors (133325) I made this card in no time. A little sponging on the edges and tie a ribbon at the top and it's done.

Want to make a bunch of these? Why not schedule a class with me. I'll show you and your friends how to make this card and they'll have something that they can send to their friends.

Thanks for looking and have a blessed day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!