scraps turned into cute card

I finally got my camera back from my hubby. He needed it to take pictures of a house he is listing in Fairhope. I knew he might need it and should have downloaded my pictures before he took it but I'm really not that organized to plan ahead.

So I was finally able to download the pictures of my messy desk and then of the card I made using the scraps on the counter.

Here's the mess:


I have been using the paper that came in the Add On Kit on page 30 of the mini catalog. I love these! The Gold paper is from this kit. It's so pretty and shiny! I keep trying to figure out ways of using it on cards. So I took a few different punches and layers a bunch of shapes and colors.

I also needed to use the prints pack from the mini. I love this paper and it's great for Valentine's Day.

Here's the card I made:


I also stamped in Whisper White. I just bought some reinker for it and made sure it was good and juicy for stamping with.

That's it for today. I may post again tomorrow with another card I made using the gold foil paper.

Thanks for looking.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!