Free Stamps!!!

I'm so excited because this is the first year that I'm close enough to earn the incentive trip. As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I'm able to earn free stamps and make money but I'm also able to earn points towards an incentive trip each year. This year the trip is to Hilton Head, SC. Wow! That would be such a nice trip and I hear there are pillow gifts every night of your stay. I so want to get those!

So in order to reach my goal I need a little bit more in sales. Since I don't want to just ask people for orders without giving them something I've decided to give away FREE STAMPS!

Here's how it works: You order from me from the new Catalog by June 30th. Your total before tax and shipping is what you can use to get stamps from the list below. If you order $100 you can pick $100 in Free stamps. Easy! If you are far away I can mail your free stamps to you for free as well.

 Click here for the online catalog.

Here's what you can pick from:

Polka Dots and Paisley    $15.95
Merry and Bright             $9.95
Love Bandit                      $20.00
Look Who's Turning         $23.95
Sweet Season                   $18.95
Sporting                             $15.00
Mini Messages                   $15.95
Fresh Vintage                     $10.00
Outline Occasions              $10.00
Turtle & Co.                        $14.95
Take a Spin                         $20.95
Stitched Stockings              $19.95
Packed for Dad                    $9.95
Packed for Mom                  $9.95
Paisley Prints                       $8.00
Beary Nice Wishes              $16.95
Just Baseball                         $9.95
Just Football                          $9.95
Just Basketball                      $9.95
Always Elegant                     $11.95
Four the Holidays                  $13.95
Older and Wiser                     $30.00
Animal Crackers                    $15.95
Sweetly Said                          $12.95
All Through the Year           $16.95
Calendar                               $17.95
Full Calendar                        $17.95
Big Blossom                         $16.95
I (Heart) Hearts                     $18.95
Monogram &                         $16.95
Family Phrases                      $17.95
So Many Scallops                  $10.00
Beary Best Friends                $18.95
Season Of Hugs                     $25.95
Hello Again                            $9.95
Friendship Blooms                 $10. 00
It's a Loop Thing                    $15.95
Sock Monkey Accessories      $21.95
One of a Kind                         $19.95
Lifes a Breeze                         $20.95
Birthday Whimsy                    $15.95
Just Jawing                               $25.95
Wow Flowers                            $9.95
Wee Watercolors                      $9.95
Classic Backgrounds                $15.95
Happy Heart Day                      $15.00
Happy Graduation                     $9.95
Warmest of Wishes                    $10.00


Inks

Positively Pink (Craft)         $5.95
Soft Sky                                $5.95
Barely Banana                      $5.95
Taken with Teal                    $5.95

Papers that I have are too many to list but each pack of DSP is $9.95 and each sheet is $1.00. Make up a pack with 12 sheets for $9.95.

Call me, email me or just order online and I'll send you want you want in the mail. Please help me reach my goal.

Thanks so much!

Jackie

Comments

Kazza said…
I hope you make the trip :)
I am now following you from SC and would love you to follow me too. www.kazzasworld.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!