Happy Valentine's Day

I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day. I certainly did.

My best friend asked me to lunch for some all you can eat sushi. YUM! We had a wonderful time visiting with friends and eating spicy tuna rolls.

I also visited my husband for a bit at work, got some more Girl Scout cookies sold, made a wonderful dinner for my family and watched a movie with my two daughters.

Here's the card I made for my oldest daughter:


My daughter made some paper roses at school so I thought I would give it a try. She really was impressed by what I did. Another part of the card she liked was the BINGO cards. I used My Digital Studio to make them. The BINGO card download is only $1.95 I think and I can make them any color and any size and print as many as I want on my own printer. I love it! I did Pool Party and Poppy Parade. I was surprised how close it was. Actually kinda perfect. LOL. I also used some of our pleated ribbon and bakers twine. She really liked it. :)

You can try My Digital Studio for free for 30 days. Click Here for the link.

I will show the other cards when I get a good picture of them. (They came out blurry so I have to retake them.)

Have a blessed evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!