Happy Mardi Gras!

Well the day is here. The last day before Ash Wednesday. We call it Mardi Gras! Did you know that Mardi Gras originally started in Mobile, AL? Just a hop, skip and a jump from where I live.

My girls enjoyed a parade on Friday night but we really loaded up on Moon Pies and beads. I guess they didn't need any more because they turned down going to parades on Sunday. That's okay because I've been trying to get my craft room straightened out. Hopefully it will be perfect by tomorrow night. That's my Mardi Gras party!

Steve will make his famous gumbo. I can't wait to eat some!

I'm also having a little something special for my guests. I will post pictures soon.

Have a blessed evening and come back for some more projects soon.

Here's a few pics of Cards I've made recently:







Have a blessed day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!