Finally did my Christmas Card

I think I finally came up with a winner for my card this year. Can I show you it yet? No. I may be sending you one in the mail silly! So you'll have to wait. Did you want a Christmas Card from me this year? Send me your email and I'll put you on my address list.

Here's some other fun stuff I've been doing lately:

 These were the cards my girls made at the Girl Scout Troop Meeting for November.



These cute treat bags were something I made for fun at the craft fair I did.



 Birgit made these cute hang tags with chocolate Santas on them. One of my girls ate one. LOL.



I made this ruffled skirt for Amanda using the Spice Cake fabric. I love this fabric!!! I even made a headband that goes with it. My girls took it already to wear to school.


I also have been busy with spoiling my hostesses, downline and best customers. I had my first ever Customer Appreciation Christmas Party. Not everyone could come but that probably worked out since I decided to do an art project with them. I love painting and making art for the walls so I decided it would be fun to do something like that. Here's a few pictures of the finished and simi finished projects.






We decoupaged some DSP onto canvas. I love how they each did something different. I had brads, paper, punches, ribbon, paint and more out for them to use. Mine is the Christmas one. I like it but I'm thinking that I need to make some more. (Maybe to hang all year long.)

I hope you all are doing well. I will try to post more often. I have a busy week again. Lots of deliveries this week. Thank you to all my customers and friends that keep me busy. I feel so blessed.

~Jackie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!