It's in the mail

Not a check but a card! LOL. How many times do you realize a family members birthday is coming up and you start thinking about the card to make for them. You already have cards made but of course you need to make a special one for them. So you finally make the card but then the birthday was yesterday. No problem. Put it on your mantle and enjoy it yourself. LOL.

I actually did send my sister her birthday card yesterday. I hope she gets it in time for her birthday which is always around Thanksgiving. I just remember we'd always put a few candles in the pumpkin pie and sing happy birthday to her. (Pretty sad huh?) But really who could eat birthday cake after eating a Thanksgiving feast and pie?

Here's the card I made:



Totally cased from Lyssa. (Visit her website here).  I love the colors in this card. Early Espresso, Pool Party, Cajun Craze, Peach Parfait. The saying is from the stamp set Word Play. I still don't know how I got this stamp set since I never ordered it. LOL. But after delivering all my customers orders there was an extra one. Maybe I did order it and forgot.

The splatters are made with the spritzing tool. It's a fun tool to use and you can even tickle your kids ears with it or torment your dog. LOL.

I had to put a little bit of fabric on this card too. I love the Spice Cake Fabric. I even made a cute skirt for my daughter using it. I'll post pictures of it soon.

Well gotta run. Lots to do before Thanksgiving.

God Bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!