Giving Thanks

Today I want to show you the card I made for my neighbor. I'm so thankful for good neighbors and she's one of the best!


I used the Newsprint Designer Series Paper, Peach Parfait Cardstock, Basic Black Cardstock, More Mustard Cardstock, Early Espresso Cardstock, Clear Embossing powder, versamark ink pad, Lucky Limeade Ink Pad, Peach Parfait Ink Pad, Cajun Craze Ink Pad, Sponges, Pear Pizazz Seam Binding Ribbon, Twine, Tiny Tag punch, Tiny Tags stamp set, Gently Falling Stamp set, Leaves #2 die.

What are you thankful for? Who has made a difference in your life? One of the best ways to show someone you care is to make them a card. There are so many ideas out there. I have another card I will show you tomorrow that I made for my sister. Actually it's a wonderful card to send to anyone for any occasion. So come back tomorrow to see what it is.

Only a couple more days til Thanksgiving! Here's my tree I started at the beginning of the month. I had Steve find me some branches and then I die cut the leaves out of fall colored cardstock. I punched a hole in each leaf and then tied some twine on it. There's a bowl of the leaves next to my tree branch and everyone that comes over writes on a leaf and hangs it on the tree. Look how many leaves are on the tree!



After my Girl Scout meeting tonight you won't be able to see the branches! LOL. My girls have really enjoyed writing on the leaves. One of the funniest ones I've read was for Bison. Not sure why. LOL. Today I wrote I was thankful for warm weather. One guest wrote they were thankful for God. Amen to that.

I hope you have many things to be thankful for this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!