New Technique

I had a customer recently ask how to make a card that I received as a swap at convention. I knew some basic stuff about it but didn't really know. So I did some research and found out how to make it.

Here's the card I made.


I used the embossing folder but the center is smooth. How do you do that? Well I could take pictures and do the step by step for you or you could come to my supper club on April 26th. It was a little tricky to figure out but now that I've done it I'll be able to show you all how to do it easy.

If you can't wait until then you can go to this link and see how they did it.

Have you already made one of these cards? I would love to see it. Post a link in the comments and I'll come take a look.

Comments

Carla said…
Your card is gorgeous!!! I love it. Hugs,

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!