I'm Back!

I've had a busy Christmas break visiting my family in CA and then my husband's family in New Orleans. It was fun but I'm glad to be home. The funny thing was that today's horoscope said, "happy at home". That's me.

I put the Christmas Decorations away today. It's sort of sad to pack it all up. But that's what's so fun about pulling it all out next year. The memories that all our ornaments bring back and the wonderful feelings that seeing the house decorated makes me feel. I love Christmas but it's good to have it for only a short time.

If you have been looking at my Schedule you'll see that there's only three classes this month. Please let me know which class you'll be coming to. I would love to see more of you this year.

I hope you all had a safe New Year's. Here's to 2009 being the best year yet!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!