Only a few weeks left until Christmas

I know. It's still early. But nearly everyone has their lights up and some have trees strapped to the top of their cars. I've bought a few Christmas presents already and I've even started to work on my Christmas cards. I've got about 40 done. Plus I'm using the Handmade Holidays Card Elements kit to make some too. The kit makes 18 cards. Here's a picture of the trio I made using it. I'm going to try making some different ones too. But the instructions included in the kit show you how to make these. Kit is $17.95.


I'd love to show you the cards I'm doing for the majority of friends and family but that's something you'll have to wait to see.

I've been busy with cleaning up my office. I let it get out of hand and I've even lost my Versamark Pad. Gasp! At least before it was a controlled chaos. I could still find things. But now I'm losing stuff so I need to organize better. I have way too many boxes in my office that I can't see into. So I went to Wal Mart and got some clear bins. Now I can see into them and know what's inside without having to open it. Yeah!

Saturday is the Christmas Parade at the Eastern Shore Center. I'm having a booth there to sell Stampin' Up! and to do fun tattoos on kids. I was going to do a paper craft but those take time and the line might get too long. So I'm doing a quick tattoo with the Tattoo Kit we sell. It has a washable ink pad and washable markers. Plus it comes with 5 stamps. I'm going to use the Hostess Level 2 set that has Christmas theme stamps. Linda who is also a demo is going to come down and help me.

Well I'm going to go soak in the tub and then watch some TV.

Oh I almost forgot! Take a look at the poll I put on my website. Let me know what your favorite from the list is. Email me if you want me to add your favorite stamp set if it's not on the list.

Happy Stampin'!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!