Steve's Birthday Party


Friday night was the party I planned for my husband. I have to say that it was super fun! The rain put a damper on some of my fun ideas for games but it ended up stopping long enough for the kids to go outside with their glow sticks. The theme of the party was pirates and treasure. My hubby, Steve, turned 40 on the 15th and I wanted to use my treasure map stamp wheel to make invitations. Plus I came up with a creative way to use the top note Bigz Die for the Big Shot machine. Go to http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ and look up top note in the search. Mine is a treasure chest with the map behind it. I also used the Ahoy Matey to make treasure maps for the kids to find treasure. (Glow sticks, gold rocks and skull rings and tattoos). But it turns out that kids don't need a map to find treasure. The locations were investigated before the maps were handed out. We had a DJ and Karaoke. I love to sing and dance so this was great! But much harder to do if you've never sang the song without the words in the background. So I did my best and everyone had fun watching me make a fool out of myself. I was very happy that our guests had as much fun as we did. Some told me we need to do this more often even if there isn't a reason. I agree! So I think my Martini Monday class will fulfill that. Check my November classes and let me know if you want to sing, dance, drink and stamp. (Maybe not in that order. LOL).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!