Everyone is sick

Well Amanda was the first one to be sick with a fever. But it didn't last long and she was back at school the next day. But now Jessica is sick with a much higher fever. I'm going to take her to the doc and see what's going on. I hope it's not strep. My throat hurts too and I really don't want to get sick. I need to be well to do my stamping and create cute masks for the Ice Cream event at the mall this weekend. If I get any done I'll post a picture.

I didn't have any takers for my Simply Sent Class. I was sure people would love to do it. So simple and easy to put together. Maybe the next one will be a good turn out. It's my Martini Monday class. We'll drink and stamp. Should be fun. :)

I'll keep you posted on Jessica's condition.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!