I'm still here

Hey everyone,

It's been a while since I last updated my blog. I have been busy enjoying my summer with the girls and my hubby. We just started putting in a pool and it's a mess in the yard now. I can't wait until it's all finished and we can enjoy swimming in our own pool. Pool Party!!! I guess I'll have to make decorations using Stampin' Up! Pool Party Cardstock. LOL.



I also got a new car recently. It's my first Subaru. I think it's going to be with me a long time. My last I drove for 14 years. Yep. I keep cars a long time. I don't drive much though. About 10,000 a year.



I've also been busy with my turtles in the backyard.





I'm also trying to redo my girls bedrooms. Painting is done but I need to hang artwork and make some new throw pillows. I will post pics when they are done.

Hope you are enjoying your summer.

Love,
Jackie

Comments

tya6i said…
Mujhe Bejaan Sa Kar Gaya
Sadama Tere Bichhad Jaane Ka
Samandar E Ishq Ki Gahrayi Ko Na Naap Tol sattaking
Tasawwar Me Yaar Ko Rakh Aur Ddobta Ja Doobta Ja
ali said…

This is very good blog spot where you can find best knowledge
about bhakti to know more please visit our website
Religion Bhajan
playbazaar said…
Trate de establecer un cierto tiempo play bazaar satta king para ir a dormir cada noche y tratar de despertar a la misma hora todos los días.

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!