New goodies and my Supper Club Card

Here's a sneak peak at the New Occasions catalog items. Just got my pre order. Woo hoo!



I've been way to busy to make anything yet. (Sad face). But as soon as I get through this week I should be able to play. Happy face!

Here's the card we are making tomorrow night using the Bokeh Technique. So easy! Looks amazing though!


This is totally cased from another demonstrator. (Did you think I was creative enough to come up with this on my own? LOL). I loved how it looked but thought it would be hard to do. Not even. I will show you how to do it and it shouldn't take long at all. Just some sponging and a little embossing. That's it.

Looking forward to all the fun Christmas Parties this week at my kids school. I'm going to do a craft with each of their classes.


Laura Minton made these. Mine will not look as cute but hopefully the kids will still like them.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone.

Comments

playbazaar said…
Sin embargo, mantenerse limpio es importante para mantenerse saludable y mantener el ánimo alto. Sólo el simple acto de cepillarse los satta king play bazaar dientes o afeitarse mejorará su estado de ánimo. En cuestión de minutos, te sentirás mejor.

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!