Top 5!

My up up upline (is that enough ups?) sent me a beautiful card that I want to share with you. Look at the sparkle on this!


She sent me some rhinestones too. I guess I'm doing pretty good since I'm in her top five! Wow! Thank you Maria!

Here's the card I sent out to my top ten demos in sales:



Soon you will be able to get the banner punch in the upcoming Stampin' Up! catalog. But soon Making a Point stamp set will retire. It's a hostess set in the mini catalog that ends June 1. So if you want to be a hostess let me know. It's only $150 order. Do this while we have free shipping and you can save $15. Free shipping ends today!

I also used Gorgeous Grunge. I love this set! Amazing how you can use it for different affects. This card makes it look like sand. Yeah! Soon summer will be here and you'll want to get your toes in the sand and feel the warmth of the sun.

My downline gets some huge benefits from me. Monthly drawings, top ten card, PLUS a chance to get a weekend trip with me! Ask me how and join my team today. :)

Did I tell you I call my team Totally TURTLES? It's because I do love turtles. Here's a pic of one of my cuties:



Joining my team is easy. It's only $99 (plus tax). You'll get to pick $125 worth of stamping products. Yeah!

Thanks for looking today!

Jackie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!