I'm back! Update on my life and the new Ornament Kit from Stampin Up!

It has been too long since I updated my blog. I guess I should explain what has been happening in my life. I found out in July that my brother was sick. Very sick. I was worried about him and whether I should fly out to see him and my family. September came and I found out he was in the hospital and they were giving him a year to live. I was waiting to hear more about his condition from family and then in October we found out he only had days to live. I was heartbroken. I was able to talk to my brother before he passed away on Oct. 11. He sounded like he was at peace and told me he was ready. I did fly out for the funeral and spent a week with family and reuniting with extended family as well. One of the highlights was meeting my great nephew for the first time. He is quite the handful but sooo cute. I was also able to attend my great nieces 10th birthday party. I really got to know her and her sister better and felt so blessed that I could be there. They are growing up too fast!

Now that I'm back in Alabama I'm also back to doing what I love most - stamping! I have a full schedule of classes, Christmas Bazaars, private classes and Clubs. Check out my events page to see what's coming up.

If you want to see what I'm up to on more of a daily basis you should like my Facebook page. I'm so close to 100 likes! Maybe I will do a giveaway! I really don't know how that works though. LOL.

Here's the link to my facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ink-It-Up/171394859571702?ref=hl

So I was looking at the Stampin' Up! website and I found this super cute ornament kit! It's only $14.95 and you can make 10 ornaments. Let me know if you want to buy it. Here's the pictures of it and a link to the video:YouTube video Festive Flurry


Festive Flurry Ornament Kit
Festive Flurry Ornament Kit
Available starting 11/12/2013 - while supplies last Add a little festive flare to your holiday decorating with our new Festive Flurry Ornament Kit! Top presents, embellish cards, create a wintery garland, or trim the tree. How you use them is up to you!
The kit includes everything you need (minus adhesive) to create 10 snowflakes, including
  • 10 feet of Soft Sky Ribbon
  • Printed cardstock - die cut and scored, ready to be assembled (Soft Sky, Crumb Cake, Whisper White Cardstock and Silver Glimmer Paper)
  • Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels (40)
Product name:      Item #: Price:
Festive Flurry Ornament Kit      135813  $14.95


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!