Thank you card using Stampin Up table setting kit

Okay, I really like this kit. It's actually amazing. Because I can make cards, scrapbooks and display cards for food. But really what I love most about this kit is the paper bark. Love the texture of it.

Here's a card I made with it.



The leaves are already die cut for you. I think that houndstooth paper is perfect for fall. I did add some Pool Party Cardstock to this because I love the color combo. Plus our burlap ribbon is so easy to use on projects.

I'll post the scrapbook page I made later. I need to get some shut eye. Thanks for looking. If you have any questions let me know.

Oh and here's the item numbers to help you order the stuff you need.

133463    Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit
132140    1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!