Wedding Card Pop Up Dress by Stampin' Up!

June is the month for weddings and I made this adorable card using the Pop Up Dress die by Stampin' Up!

 
I had to figure out how to add some designer paper to the background on the inside of the card so I turned it over and used a pencil to lightly emboss the lines where I would have to cut.





Then I added some darker cardstock (the new Baked Brown Sugar) for the table.

 
I wanted the dress to stand out so I covered it in ribbon and added some pearl accents.
Find them on page 171 in the catalog. 119247   $4.95


I even decorated the front, keeping it simple so that the happy couple would be surprised by the inside.

If you have any questions let me know! Thanks for looking!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Jackie.
Your things are truly amazing. I was wondering if you manufacture cards like these in bulk.

You can contact me at
diniperlmutter@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Dina Perlmutter

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!