Pop Up Dress Birthday Card

My neighbor asked me to make a card for her friend today. She's turning 50 so of course it had to be something special. I asked her a few questions and if her friend likes blues or pinks or what. She didn't want a black and white card. Or over the hill. So I asked if pinks and spring colors would be good. She said yes.

At first I was thinking flowers but when I did a little research online I saw the Pop Up Dress framelets being used on a few birthday cards and they looked so pretty I thought, "That's It!"

Here's what I came up with.




Some of the paper is retired but I used More Amore Specialty DSP 129309 from the mini catalog along with the Artisan embellishment kit 129328.

 I cut out the dress form and then wrapped the ribbon around it and added one of the flowers from the flower trim ribbon. Love that stuff! I hope Stampin' Up! keeps it around. I use it a lot!

While outside watering some plants I notice my azalea bush. Just beautiful! The bees liked it too.



Thanks for visiting today! God bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!